Paws on the Path for Vato - Big Creek Park-Greenway Trail
- When: 2/23/2020 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Where: Roswell Big Creek Park – Greenway Trail - 1600 Old Alabama Road, Roswell, GA 30076
Hike Roswell Big Creek Park - Greenway Trail
Sunday, February 23, 2020 9:30 am start
Make some new friends on this easy 3.5 mile, 2 hour hike. Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Hike around the hilly 1.5 mile forest trail loop then take the 2 mile paved loop around the wet lands. It’s a very easy interesting hike that loops over its self, so if 3.5 miles is too far you can stop at 1.5 miles. Lots of deer to see lately.
- From 285 take 400 / 19 North to exit 7
- Go East (right turn) on Holcomb Bridge Road
- At the second / third stop light turn left on Old Alabama Rd.
- Entrance is on Old Alabama on the left ¼ mile from Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Go all the way back to the brick restrooms and covered bridge parking area
- Bring all your dogs and dog loving friends. Great for all our dogs - Puppy through Senior
- Bring water for you and your dogs - The deer request that dogs be on a leash
- Free parking
- Restrooms available
- Dog bags and trashcans available Please RSVP Ken at hikes@GRRA.com or the Paws on the GRRA Paws on the Path Facebook page If you're running late call Ken at (678) 777-4295 See all our hike information Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook.
Roswell Big Creek Park – Greenway Trail
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.