Paws on the Path for Vato - Red Top Mountain State Park
- When: 4/28/2019 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
- Where: Red Top Mountain - 50 Lodge Rd. SE, Cartersville, GA 30121
“GRRA Paws on the Path Hike for Vato”
*Red Top Mountain State Park Hike - Swim *
Sunday, April 28, 2019
We start hiking at 9:30 AM for 3 miles.
Homestead Trail-Counter clockwise route to the swim cove and back.
Enjoy walking your dog, and having fun with other “dog people” while
your dog enjoys socializing and swimming with other great dogs.
Join us for an awesome time taking in the views of Lake Allatoona on hilly moderate to hard mountain trails. The correct swim cove has a nice bench on the left side of the trail at the top of the hill.
The deer request that Fido is on a leash. Please bring water for you and Fido. Parking is $5.00. Restrooms available.
*Sunday, April 28, 2019 We start hiking at 9:30 AM
Red Top Mountain State Park
Homestead trail – Counter clockwise route
50 Lodge Rd. SE
Cartersville, GA 30121 - Trail Website
- From 285 in Marietta take 75 North to exit 285
- Go east on Red Top Mountain Rd.
Turn Left onto Park Marina Rd. then Right at the brown TRAIL ACCESS sign.
Please bring water for you and for Fido.
- Parking is $5 *Please RSVP *Print a map: www.gastateparks.org/redtopmountain If you're running late call Ken at (678) 777-4295 See all our hike information Sign up with [GRRA Paws on the Path] On your facebook home page, in the search section at the top, type in: GRRA Paws on the Path. Click it to open it up. Click: Request Membership. We will set you up and approve your membership.
Red Top Mountain
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.