Paws on the Path for Vato - Big Creek Park
- When: 11/26/2017 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Big Creek Park-Green Trail - 1600 Old Alabama Road, Roswell GA 30076
*"GRRA Paws on the Path Hike for Vato" Big Creek Park - Greenway Trail *
Make some new friends on this easy 3.5 mile, 2 hour hike. Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Hike around the hilly 1.5 mile forest trail loop then take the 2 mile paved loop around the wet lands. It’s a very easy interesting hike that loops over its self, so if 3.5 miles is too far you can stop at 1.5 miles. Hopefully we will see some deer and wildlife. Meet at the covered Bridge.
When: Sunday, November 26, 2017 - Start time - 9:30 AM
Roswell Big Creek Park
1600 Old Alabama Road
Roswell GA 30076
Meet by the covered bridge
- From 285 take 400/19 North to exit 7
- Go East (right turn) on Holcomb Bridge Road
- At the second stop light turn left on Old Alabama Rd
- Entrance is on Old Alabama on the left ¼ mile from Holcomb Bridge Rd
- Go all the way back to the brick restrooms and covered bridge parking area
Please RSVP with Ken - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring all your dogs and dog loving friends. Great for all our dogs - Puppy through Senior
- Free parking
- Restrooms available
- Dog bags and trashcans available
- Bring water for you and your dogs
- Bring a camera
- The deer request that dogs be on a leash
- Meet up in the parking area at 9:30 AM
Running late? Call Ken Phone 678-777-4295
See all our hike information: Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook. On your facebook home page, in the search section at the top, type in: GRRA Paws on the Path. Click it to open it up. Click: Request Membership. We will set you up and approve your membership.
Big Creek Park-Green Trail
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.