Paws on the Path for Vato - Roswell Big Creek Park - Greenway Trail
- When: 10/21/2018 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Roswell Big Creek Park-Greenway Trail - 1600 Old Alabama Road, Roswell GA 30076
“GRRA Paws on the Path Hike for Vato” Roswell Big Creek Park - Greenway Trail
Make some new friends on this easy 3.5 mile, 2 hour hike. Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Hike around the hilly 1.5 mile forest trail loop then take the 2 mile paved loop around the wet lands . It’s a very easy interesting hike that loops over its self, so if 3.5 miles is too far you can stop at 1.5 miles. Lots of deer to see lately. Meet at the covered Bridge.
Sunday, Ocotober 21, 2018 - hike starts at 9:30 AM
Roswell Big Creek Park – Greenway Trail
1600 Old Alabama Road
Roswell GA 30076
Bring your dogs and dog friends on this easy 3.5 mile, 2-hour hike.
- Great for all our dog friends-Puppy through Senior
- Camera is a must for this hike
- Trail Website
- From 285 take 400 / 19 North to exit 7
- Go East (right turn) on Holcomb Bridge Road
- At the second stop light turn left on Old Alabama Rd
- Entrance is on Old Alabama on the left ¼ mile from Holcomb Bridge Rd.
- Go all the way back to the brick restrooms and covered bridge parking area.
- Please bring water for you and your dogs.
- Free parking
- Restrooms available
- Bring a camera
- Dog bags and trash cans available
- The deer request that dogs be on a leash
Please RSVP Ken at hikes@GRRA.com or the Paws on the GRRA Paws on the Path Facebook page
If you're running late call Ken at (678) 777-4295
See all our hike information Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook. Click: Join Group. We will set you up and approve.
Roswell Big Creek Park-Greenway Trail
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.