Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta (GRRA) is looking for photos of happy, fun-Golden Retrievers for the 2017 calendar contest. Simply enter your dog by following the guidelines below and he or she will appear in the calendar - guaranteed! All participants will automatically receive one copy of the calendar per entry. Twelve dogs will be selected as Dogs of the Month and one lucky winner will be the 2017 Cover Dog. ALL other photos will be used throughout the calendar. Space is limited, so submit your photos today.
Please note that only dogs adopted from GRRA are eligible for the Dog of the Month and Cover Dog slots.
All proceeds directly benefit Golden Retrievers in need!
I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille.
• You may submit up to two photos per entry; the photos can be of the same dog or more than one dog. One photo per entry will be chosen and used in the calendar. • You will receive one copy of the 2017 GRRA calendar per entry.
• $25 per entry (includes one copy of calendar). • $25 for each subsequent entry (includes one copy of calendar).
•Payment can be submitted online on the GRRA website via PayPal
• Payment can also be mailed to: GRRA c/o Calendar Contest P.O. Box 7743 Atlanta, GA 30357 • Emailed entries will not be official until the entry fee is received
• The photos must include a Golden or a Labrador Retriever. More than one dog can be in the photo. Please do not send photos of humans. • Please include the following per photo: • dog's name • current age • whether he or she was adopted from GRRA • name of the photographer. • Last year we designated December’s current year calendar page as the “in memory” page. If you are entering a dog in this category, feel free to give us a one-liner description of how you remember your rescue. *We will feature an “in memory” page this year. If your entry is in memory let us know so we can get the picture on the right page. * • One dog will be chosen for the Cover Dog and “interview”. Only photos with adequate to high resolution quality will be considered. All dogs in the cover photo must have been adopted from GRRA. Past GRRA calendar participants are preferred. • Copyrighted photos will not be accepted.
• Due to loss of quality during scanning, high-resolution digital photos are preferred. • Digital photos should be saved in the highest resolution and in .jpg or .gif format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. • Please include your PayPal confirmation number in the email with your photos.
Hint for a great picture: for a 4" by 6" print - image resolution should be 640X480 pixels minimum and 300dpi.
• All entries must be received by midnight July 15, 2016.
• Judging will be done by representatives of GRRA based on content and quality. • The decisions of the judges are final. • The calendar will be unveiled at the 2016 Rescue Romp.
GRRA reserves the right to edit, crop, and caption photos as needed. All photos become property of GRRA and may be used for promotional purposes.