Do you love Goldens? Do you like having fun and meeting new people? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of dogs?
If you answered yes to any of the above – we need you!
GRRA is looking for volunteers like you who want to get even more involved and help make a difference in the lives of our dogs! We still need individuals to fill a few spots on our fundraising task forces:
• RESCUE ROMP – If you like event planning and watching dogs (and their people) have fun, then this task force is for you! Help plan, coordinate and promote our biggest annual event this October!
• ONLINE GIVING – Help us find creative ways to encourage more donations online. If you are organized and tech-savvy, this task force needs your help!
• FESTIVALS/TRADESHOWS – Spring is almost here and ‘tis the season for outdoor festivals! This task force will help coordinate and staff all of the Spring and Summer festivals that GRRA will attend. Did someone say Woofstock?
• DONOR APPRECIATION – Our donors are our greatest assets - help us find more ways to show them we appreciate all they do! We’ll also work together to encourage new donors and supporters of GRRA!
• SPECIAL CAMPAIGNS – Yard sales and dog washes and calendars, oh my! Do you like to think outside the box? Help us brainstorm new ideas and innovative ways to raise money for our dogs!
Task forces will meet monthly (phone or in person is to be determined), but have no fear, there will be no formal title or time commitment. We just want talented volunteers who want to get more involved but are not sure where to start!
For more information and placement please contact Christie Bell, Director of Volunteer Recruitment at email@example.com
Spots are filling up quickly so reach out today!