Paws on the Path for Vato-Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center
- When: 1/26/2020 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Where: Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center (GEHC) - 2020 Clean Water Dr., Buford, GA 30519
Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center Hike & Dunk Join us on this EASY to HARD 2-4 mile Sunday morning hike. It's an interesting hike along Ivy Creek on a wide paved out and back trail. It has lots of room to chat with your friends. The dogs can dunk and splash in the small stream off a lovely sandy beach. Please come and have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with the other dogs. Meet by the Parking Lot.
Sunday, January 26 - 9:30 am start
- Bring all your dogs and dog loving friends. - Great for all our dogs - Puppy through Senior - Please bring water for you and for Fido
Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center (GEHC) 2020 Clean Water Drive Buford, GA 30519
- From 285 and 85 on the North East side of Atlanta, take 85 North about 15 miles to Exit 111 to Suwanee Rd. Turn left onto GA 317 N/Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd., 2 Miles. Turn right onto Sawmill Dr. 1.1 miles. Turn right onto Satellite Blvd NE, 2.2 miles. Turn right onto Woodward Mill Rd. .9 miles. Turn right onto Clean Water Drive.
The deer request that dogs be on leashes
- Please bring water for you and for Fido.
- Parking is free
- Bring a camera
- Restrooms available
- Hosted by Jessica and Rona Anderson
-Running late? Call 404-513-2730
**Please RSVP Ken at hikes@GRRA.com or the Paws on the [GRRA Paws on the Path Facebook page] Click: Request membership. We will set you up and approve.
Gwinnett Environmental Heritage Center (GEHC)
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.