Paws on the Path for Vato - Red Top Mountain State Park
- When: 7/14/2019 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Red Top Mountain State Park - 50 Lodge Rd. SE, Cartersville, GA 30121
Red Top Mountain State Park Hike
Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 9:30 am
We start hiking at 9:30 AM Homestead trail - to the swim cove.
Enjoy walking your dog, and having fun with other "dog people" while your dog enjoys socializing and swimming with other great dogs. Join us for an awesome time taking in the views of Lake Allatoona on hilly moderate to hard mountain trails.
The deer request that fido is on a leash. Please bring water for you and fido.
Parking is $5.00 - Restrooms available
Hosted by Sarah Cook
Red Top Mountain State Park - 50 Lodge Rd. SE, Cartersville, GA 30121
- From 285 in Marietta take 75 North to exit 285
- Go east on Red Top Mountain Rd.
- When you see the welcome center - Turn Left onto Park Marina Rd.
- Right at the brown Lodge Road - TRAIL ACCESS sign.
Running late: Call Sarah Cook 678-938-8792
Print a map: http://www.gastateparks.org/redtopmountain
Red Top Mountain State Park
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.