GRRA Paws on the Path for Vato-Roswell Old Mill Park and Vickery Creek Trail
- When: 1/27/2019 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Roswell Old Mill Park - 85 Mill Street, Roswell, GA 30075
Hike and Swim! Roswell Old Mill Park and Vickery Creek Trail - Huge waterfall - Covered Bridge - 1839 Cotton Mill - Play in the rushing creek Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Join us on this 3 mile, 2 hour hike. Hike the "Moderate" forest trails along Vickery Creek. Take some great pictures of the waterfall. Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 9:30 AM - Bring water for you and Fido. - Don’t forget a leash.
Roswell Old Mill Park 85 Mill Street Roswell, GA 30075 Website
*From Atlanta * - Take GA-400 N/US-19 N - Take exit 6 for Northridge Rd - Turn right onto Dunwoody Pl - Turn right onto Roswell Rd - Turn right onto Mill St.
*From Cumming * - Take GA-400 N/US-19 N - Take exit 7 Right turn on GA140/Holcomb Br Road - Next stop light - Turn left onto Dogwood - At light -Turn Right onto Grimes Bridge Road - At light - Turn left onto Oxbo Road - Turn left onto Atlanta St / Ga 9 - Take the 2nd left onto Slone St. - Take the 1st right onto Mill St.
From Marietta - Take 120 East directly onto Mill St.
- Please bring water for you and for Fido.
- Bring a camera, parking is free. Restrooms at the park.
- Please RSVP Running late, call Ken 678-777-4295
- See all our hike information-Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook: On your Facebook homepage, in the search section at the top, type in: GRRA Paws on the Path. Click it to open. Click: Request Membership. We will set up up and approve.
Roswell Old Mill Park
Sorry, we haven't added any photos for this event yet.