Sun, Apr 30|
GRRA Paws on the Path Hike for Vato
Join us on this - EASY- 4 mile, 2 hour hike and fun Dunk in a mountain creek. It’s an easy, interesting hike along the Chattahoochee - on a wide forest trail loop. So come and have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Meet by the Parking lot restrooms .
Time & Location
Apr 30, 9:30 AM
Marietta, 1956 Eugene Gunby Rd, Marietta, GA 30067, USA
About the event
Sunday, April 30, 2023
We start hiking at 9:30 AM
Come early parking can be tough
Cochran Shoals Interstate North
Near - #567 Interstate North Parkway.
Marietta, GA 30067
From I-285, take exit 22; (Toward Powers Ferry Road) get onto New Northside Drive, then Interstate North Parkway. The lot will appear right after crossing the Chattahoochee River.
Day Parking is $5 by credit card,
Restrooms available, Dog bags available
What to Bring:
Bring water for you and your dogs. The deer request that dogs be on a leash.
Call Ken 678-777-4295
Hike with GRRA:
To see all our hike information:
1. Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook.
2. On your facebook home page, at the top of the Facebook page click on Groups
3. Then at the top left Search Groups, type in “GRRA Paws on the Path”
4. Click on GRRA Paws on the Path. Click it to open it up.
5. Click: Request Membership. We will set you up and approve your membership.
This is a free event. You are not required to present a ticket at the location of the event.