- When: 2/24/2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Where: Little Mulberry Park - 3900 Hog Mountain Road, Dacula 30019
*"GRRA Paws on the Path Hike for Vato" Little Mulberry Park *
Join us for this easy 3.0 mile, 2 hour hike. Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Hike the paved paths of Miller Lake. It’s easy walking around Miller Lake.
Hopefully we will see some wildlife and if no one’s around maybe the dogs can jump in the lake.
There are three entrances to the park - we will meet at the Hog Mountain Road entrance.
When: Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 10:00 AM
Little Mulberry Park
3900 Hog mountain Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
- From 285 and 85 on the North East side of Atlanta ( about 17 miles to Hamilton Mill exit)
- Take 85 North to Exit 120 Hamilton Mill Pkwy - Right on Hamilton Mill Pkwy 0.10 mi
- Take the 1 st left onto Braselton Hwy / GA -124 .7 mi
- Turn Right onto Pine Rd. 1.2 mi
- Entrance is on the Right - watch for the small sign
Please RSVP with Ken - email@example.com.
- Bring all your dogs and dog loving friends. Great for all our dogs - Puppy through Senior
- Free parking
- Restrooms available.
- Dog bags and trashcans available
- Bring water for you and your dogs
- Bring a camera
- The deer request that dogs be on a leash
Running late? Call Ken Phone 678-777-4295
See all our hike information: Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on