- When: 8/25/2018 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Lanier Point Park - 1530 Lee Waldrip Dr. Gainesville, GA 30504
GRRA Paws on the Path for Vato
6th Annual BIG SPLASH Hike, Swim and Picnic * Lanier Point Park* (http://lakelanierparks.com/LanierPointPark.html) - Our end of the summer EVENT - It’s just awesome - For the hot 90 degree days of August we will let the dogs and humans romp, splash and swim in the clear, cool water of Lake Lanier. Perfect for Puppy Swimming Lessons!
This is a short but scenic 1.5 mile hike on flat easy terrain, great for our senior Goldens and humans. Bring your folding chairs, blankets, towels, a picnic lunch for after the hike at the covered tables, and enjoy the day. Meet at the covered bridge leading to the beaches. You and your dogs will have a blast. “NO Restrooms at the park”
Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- 1530 Lee Waldrip Dr. Gainesville, GA 30504 *From Atlanta , Alpharetta etc. * Take 400 North to (stop light) Hwy 369 Take a right heading east Go 13 miles to McEver Rd/Hwy 53 and turn Left Go North about 1.25 miles Turn left on Dawsonville Hwy (at McDonald’s) Go 1/4 mile Turn left onto Lanier Valley Dr. Go to end of road
- Please bring water for you and for Fido.
- Parking is free
- Bring a camera
- Bring your folding chairs, blankets, towels, a picnic lunch for after the hike at the covered tables.
- Bring your own beverages
- No restrooms at the park
Please RSVP Ken at hikes@GRRA.com or the Paws on the GRRA Paws on the Path Facebook page
If you're running late call Ken at (678) 777-4295
See all our hike information Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook. Click: Join Group. We will set you up and approve.