- When: 5/28/2017 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
- Where: Sweetwater Creek - 1750 Mt. Vernon Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
Hike & Swim Sweetwater Creek State Park
Have a great time while your dog enjoys socializing with other great dogs. Join us on this Moderate (except for the stairs to the water) 3.5 mile, 2-hour hike. Hike the forest trails along Sweetwater Creek. Take some great pictures of the waterfall and jump in and swim with the dogs. Pack a lunch-picnic tables are available next to the parking area if you have time for a fun snack with the pups.
Sunday, May 28, 2017 - hike starts at 9:00 AM
Sweetwater Creek State Park
1750 Mt. Vernon Road
Lithia Springs, GA
- Don’t forget a leash and a towel
- Camera is a must for this hike
- Trail Website
- Take I-20 west from Atlanta
- Exit #44 at Thornton Road
- Turn left and go 1/4 mile
- Turn right on Blairs Bridge Road.
- After 2 miles, turn left on Mount Vernon Road
- Proceed to the park.
- You will cross 2 bridges (over the reservoir)
- Turn left on Factory Shoals Road
- Follow it to the trail head
- Please bring water for you and for Fido.
- Parking is $5
- Restrooms are at the park
- Bring a camera
Please RSVP Ken at hikes@GRRA.com or the Paws on the GRRA Paws on the Path Facebook page
If you're running late call Ken at (678) 777-4295
See all our hike information Sign up with GRRA Paws on the Path on Facebook. Click: Join Group. We will set you up and approve.